| http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8205/8201655034_da9bc90bbc_m.jpg {e u g e n e} posted a photo: Created using Herman's Zuiko lens, wide open at f/1.8 I'm pretty sure. I'm not sure but logic tells me that since the lens is made and designed for 35mm film then when you use it on a 4/3 or m4/3 camera then it should perform better, right? Or maybe not because it's old. You tell me, hehe. I have not used a lot of these lenses but in my experience so far I want to keep on trying. The question though is what lens or lenses. Adapters are not a problem nowadays, they are pretty cheap and easy to get for almost any manual focus lens out there. via {e u g e n e} http://www.flickr.com/photos/cleaneugene/8201655034/ tagvespaworld | |||
| | |||
| | |||
|
lunedì 19 novembre 2012
Trying out a Legacy Olympus Zuiko 50mm f/1.8 lens
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento